Our built-for-purpose small animal clinic at 65 Russell Street enables our highly trained veterinarians to provide a full complement of medical, surgical and reproductive services.
Our veterinarians are constantly improving their knowledge and skill-set by attending conferences, courses, seminars and symposiums every year.
Our facility provides access to state-of-the-art diagnostic and medical equipment to fully complement our experienced practitioners.
We offer a wide range of fundamental services in our small animal clinic.
General Health Care
- Vaccinations and full health examinations
- Worm, flea and other parasite treatment advice
- Dental care – scale and polish, dental extractions, emergency fracture assessments
- Nutritional management and advice
- Grooming – nail clipping, hydrobath, full-body clipping, hygiene clipping
- Puppy Pre-School
- Quarantine/AQIS/animal export services
- De-sexing – males (castration) and females (spey)
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Caesarean sections
- Trauma surgery
- Abscess drainage
Full Medical Services
- Digital X-ray
- Digital ultrasound
- Blood tests, in-house pathology and external pathology services
- Skin allergies
- Ear examinations – flush, pluck and clean
- Reproductive support