At Goondiwindi & District Veterinary Services we offer a full range of services for pets, horses and livestock. We recommend our online booking service for non-urgent consultations such as lumps, skin checks, dental checks or routine vaccinations.
For urgent consultations, dental or surgical procedures, euthanasia or if you are unsure how serious your animal’s condition is, please call the clinic on 07 4671 3405 and one of our experienced veterinarians will discuss your concerns and provide individualised advice for timing and costs related to your appointment.
We offer a full range of services in our small animal clinic including:
- Vaccinations, Worming and Flea Treatment Advice
- Full Medical and Surgical services
- Diagnostics – X-Ray, Ultrasound & Pathology
- Puppy Pre-School
- House calls
- Quarantine/AQIS/Animal export services
We offer a full ambulatory service and on-farm visits.
- Pregnancy Testing
- Bull Breeding Soundness Evaluations
- Reproduction and Production Advice
- Full Beef Cattle Consulting Service – (‘Agronomy for Beef Cattle’)
- Routine and Non-Routine Medicine and Surgery
Our services for horses include:
- Medical services
- Field surgical services
- Lameness Evaluation
We offer reproductive services for cattle, horses and dogs.
- Artificial Insemination – Fresh, chilled & Frozen
- Semen Collection & Straw Production
- Stallion Collection
Goondiwindi & District Veterinary Services provides a full emergency after-hours service. We have state-of-the-art diagnostic facilities and highly skilled veterinarians on call 24/7 to help you when your animals run into trouble. Call our All Hours Phone on 07 4671 3405 if you have an emergency.
We also stock a large range of quality pet care and animal health products including:
- Collars, leads, harnesses, seat belt clips, Halti training collars
- Dog coats both indoor and waterproof in a wide range of sizes
- Dog beds and futons
- Transport cages
- Pet grooming accessories including brushes, nail clippers, shampoos and conditioners, ear cleaning solutions, toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Toys and treats including Kongs, dental chews and training treats for cats and dogs
- Veterinary quality diets in addition to prescription-only diets to assist in treating medical conditions
- Bandaging material, poultices and insect repellants
- Wound cleansers, ointments and sprays
- Cattle and sheep supplements, electrolytes and equipment
- Wildlife feed supplements and animal milk replacer supplements
- Skin supplements, arthritis supplements and calcium supplements